Learn More About Our Personal Injury Practice
At the Law Offices of Steven H. Dorne, our Rockville attorney has more than 30 years of legal experience representing clients in a wide range of cases. We are committed to helping you protect your rights and your interests while working hard to successfully resolve your legal problems.
Committed to Achieving Positive Results in a Wide Range of Practice Areas
The legal team at the Law Offices of Steven H. Dorne handles a wide variety of legal matters in a number of different practice areas, including:
- Personal injury: We help people who are injured by negligent acts recover financial compensation for their losses.
- Auto accidents: We will get to work investigating and gathering evidence right after a car accident to help protect your rights later in the legal process.
- Truck accidents: We represent the victims of trucking accidentsinvolving driver fatigue, drunk driving and other violations of federal trucking standards.
- Slip-and-fall/premises liability: We help people pursue compensation for injuries caused by dangerous property conditionsin private and public places.
- Medical malpractice: From cases involving surgical errors, prescription errors, misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose life-threatening conditions, we work to hold medical professionals accountable for acts of medical negligence.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: We are committed to standing up for the rights of vulnerable residents of nursing homes and elder care facilities.
- Serious injury/wrongful death: We help people get the compensation they need after a serious injury, including brain injuries, burn injuries, spinal cord injuries and paralysis. We also represent surviving family members in fatal accident cases.
Call for a Consultation With a Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been hurt in an accident or are facing another legal problem, you can rely on our decades of experience, our record of success and our commitment to obtaining justice. Contact our lawyer online or call (301) 453-5656 to schedule an initial consultation. There is no cost or obligation to contact us.
For your convenience, we have offices in Washington, D.C., Rockville, Greenbelt and Fairfax. Se habla español.