Compensation to Cover the Costs of a Serious Accident
The cost of an accident can be significant. Even with insurance coverage, medical bills can quickly add up. A long stay in the hospital or extensive ongoing care can lead to costly bills.
If your injuries were the result of another person’s negligence, however, you do not need to shoulder this burden on your own. Working with a personal injury attorney, you can secure the compensation you need to cover your medical expenses and more.
For more than 30 years, attorney Steven H. Dorne has guided clients through the personal injury claim process. Our firm is committed to helping you protect your rights under the law and pursue the compensation you need after a serious accident injury. We represent clients throughout the region from our offices in Washington, D.C., Rockville, Greenbelt and Fairfax.
What Types of Compensation Can You Expect?
Damages in a personal injury case can help you cover:
- Medical expenses: Our firm works with medical experts to understand and assess the full cost of our clients’ injuries. Then, we can pursue the full and fair coverage our clients need after an accident, including prescriptions, occupational therapy, physical therapy and other types of treatment and care.
- Lost wages: If you are unable to return to work after an accident, we can pursue compensation to cover your lost wages.
- Renovations and medical equipment: A serious injury or disability may require home renovations, special medical equipment and a change in vehicle to accommodate your needs.
- Pain and suffering: While no amount of damages can make up for the physical and emotional pain of a serious injury, we can help you hold the negligent parties accountable for your pain and suffering.
- Other out-of-pocket costs: Every individual’s situation is unique and you may have additional costs associated with your accident. We will work to evaluate the full scope of your costs so we can pursue fair compensation. Our firm also assists clients with insurance issues.
Have Your Case Evaluated by an Attorney
At the Law Offices of Steven H. Dorne, we will assess your case and help you understand what you can expect. To set up a free consultation with a lawyer, contact our firm by email or call (301) 453-5656.