A Personal Injury Attorney With More Than 30 Years’ Experience
If you or a loved one has been injured because someone else was reckless or otherwise negligent, you have a legal right to obtain financial compensation for the injuries caused by the negligent party or parties. At the Law Offices of Steven H. Dorne, our personal injury lawyer can help you pursue and protect your legal rights. We serve clients in Washington, D.C., Rockville, Greenbelt, Fairfax and throughout the region.
“I became a lawyer because of a desire to help people. I am offended when I see people being taken advantage of — especially when they are in need.” — Attorney Steven H. Dorne
We Handle All Types of Accident Cases
For more than three decades, attorney Steven H. Dorne has provided effective legal guidance and representation to clients in personal injury claims, including those involving:
- Auto accidents: A car accident can leave drivers and passengers with serious, lasting injuries. After an accident, we can help you pursue compensation for your injuries.
- Truck accidents: We hold truck drivers and trucking companiesaccountable for injuries caused by their negligence. This includes cases involving truck driver fatigue, overloaded trucks and poor maintenance.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: Bicyclists and walkers who are hit by cars and trucks often suffer serious and debilitating injuries. We fight to recover the compensation they need to account for both immediate and long-term medical needs.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists can suffer serious brain injuries, back injuries and other types of injuries in an accident. We protect the rights of bikers and help them hold negligent parities accountable.
- Slip-and-fall/premises liability: If you were injured on another person’s property, you may have a premises liability claim. This includes slip-and-fall cases as well as cases involving elevator and escalator accidents.
- Medical malpractice: We hold negligent medical professionals accountable for our clients’ injuries. This includes cases involving birth injuries, surgical errors, medication errors and other types of malpractice.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: We entrust our loved ones to the care of nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities. When these facilities or their staffs are negligent or abusive, it can lead to serious injuries.
- Dog bites and animal attacks: An animal attack can result in lasting scars and other injuries, especially if the victim is a child. We can help you hold the dog or pet owner accountable.
- Train accidents: We handle cases involving accidents on trains and other forms of public transportation.
The legal team at the Law Offices of Steven H. Dorne helps people pursue the full amount of compensation they deserve for all of the losses they have endured, including pain and suffering, lost wages or income, medical and rehabilitation costs, and property damage.
- What Are Car Insurance Requirements In Your State?
- Is UM/UIM Coverage Automatically Added To Our Policy Or Do We Have To Request It?
- Is It Advisable To Sue An Uninsured Or Underinsured Person?
- What Is The Timeline For Bringing An Auto Accident Injury Claim?
- What Are Traumatic Brain Injuries And Concussions? How Do They Occur?
- How Do I Start The Process Of Filing An Auto Accident Claim?
- How Long Does It Take To Receive Funds After A Settlement Is Reached?
Experienced Handling of Complex Injury Claims
We have extensive experience representing clients suffering from catastrophic injuries, such as brain injuries, burn injuries and other life-altering injuries. No matter how simple or complex your case may be, you can rely on us to thoroughly investigate and prepare your case, in order to put you in the best possible position for success.
Working With Experts to Build a Solid Case
We often work with experts in various fields to help lend strength and credibility to our clients’ cases. Depending on the case, we may work with vocational and rehabilitation experts, medical experts, engineering experts, economists, biomechanical experts, safety experts and others. We understand how to marshal their expertise to build a strong case that will command the attention of insurance companies and achieve justice for our clients.
Call for a Consultation With a Car Accident Lawyer
Clients appreciate the personal attention they receive throughout the legal process as well as the results we achieve for them. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident or any other type of accident, we are prepared to help. Contact our personal injury attorney online or call (301) 453-5656 to schedule an initial consultation. There is no cost or obligation to contact us.
For your convenience, we have offices in Washington, D.C., Rockville, Greenbelt and Fairfax. Se habla español.