Serious Injuries and Wrongful Death Resulting From Negligence
When an accident results in a serious or fatal injury, your choice of legal representation may be one of the most important choices you will ever have to make. At the Law Offices of Steven H. Dorne, our Rockville wrongful death attorney understands how crucial it is to obtain the maximum amount of financial compensation for the damages you have suffered. The size of your financial recovery can make a real difference in the quality of your life following an accident.
Experienced Legal Help for All Serious Injury Victims
Our personal injury attorney has extensive experience representing clients and their family members who have suffered life-altering events resulting in catastrophic injuries, including:
- Brain injuries: We have helped victims who have endured traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), concussions, closed-head injuries and injuries caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain.
- Burn injuries: We have handled burn injuries caused by fire, chemicals, electrical accidents and contact with hot objects or liquids.
- Spinal cord injuries/paralysis: Partial or total paralysis and other nerve damage can require lifetime medical care. We can help pursue the compensation needed to pay for treatment and rehabilitation.
- Back and disk injuries: Even relatively minor accidents can cause a lifetime of pain and discomfort if a back injury occurs. We understand how to maximize compensation.
- Fractures: These often require surgery to repair. We can focus on legal remedies so you can focus on your recovery.
- Permanent scarring: When an accident results in disfiguring and painful scarring, it is important to hold the responsible parties accountable.
Compassionate and Effective Representation in Fatal Accident Cases
When reckless and negligent acts result in the death of a loved one, the legal team at the Law Offices of Steven H. Dorne can help surviving family members obtain financial compensation for their losses, including:
- Loss of companionship and guidance
- Loss of income and financial support of the family
- Loss of the services the individual provided such as child care
- Funeral and burial expenses
Our approach to wrongful death claims is to show how the death of a family member affects the other members of the family. We can help obtain the financial compensation the survivors need to continue on. By securing fair compensation from the responsible parties, we may be able to help prevent similar tragedies in the future.
Call for a Consultation With a Serious Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact our wrongful death lawyer by email or call (301) 453-5656 to schedule an initial consultation. There is no cost or obligation to contact us.
For your convenience, we have offices in Washington, D.C., Rockville, Greenbelt and Fairfax. Se habla español.